The message was on Acts 1:12-26 & titled "Where Do We Turn in Times of Change?" His points were:
1. Turn to one another (vv. 12-13)
2. Turn to G0d in prayer (v. 14)
3. Turn to the Scriptures (vv. 15-20)
4. Be open to something new (vv. 21-26)
Don't stubbornly hang on to the past.
Don't be paralyzed & freeze.
Don't close minds to anything & everything new, including new leadership.
The class "Forgotten G0d" is also going well. This mornings session was on the the0l0gy of the H0ly Sp!rit. It was basic stuff, but a good reminder. One quote that struck me was "Don't let the symbol of His presence be the prison of His essence."
One of the songs we sang was "Amazed." The version by L!nc0ln Brewster can be viewed & heard here.
(verse 1)
You dance over me while I am unaware
You sing all around but I never hear the sound
(chorus)
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
And how You love me
(verse 2)
You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind
My hope will always stand
For You hold me in Your hand
(bridge)
How deep how wide
How great is Your love for me
© 2005 Integrity Music
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire