mercredi 12 janvier 2011

I Will Follow

During Sunday w0rship, the band did a special number featuring Chr!s T0ml!in's song "I Will F0llow." I think it characterizes this 2010 in our lives in France & the U.S., as well as what 2011 looks like it will be in the U.S., then back to France.

I've been spending time in Proverbs this past week. It's been a good reminder of G0d's s0vere!gnty over our plans, even though it is good to try to make plans in light of wisdom, counsel, Scr!pture & pr@yer.

We're planning on staying in Colorado for longer in this HMA than we had originally planned. A number of doors have & continue to open up. We wouldn't have guessed this when flying back here last July.

This also means not spending as much time in some other places as we had planned.

Like the Isr@elites in the wilderness, they had to move as the pillar of fire led them. The Ap0stle Paul ended up staying in some places longer than planned.

On Sunday P@stor Jeff talked about new things in 2011. Earlier that morning, I had pr@yed about being open to new ways that the Father would provide for our material & financial needs.

I also suspect that 2011 will mean lots of new relationships in Colorado as well. We're already thankful for some that have opened up. It's been a fresh start here.

Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow...

All your ways are good
All your ways are sure
I will trust in you alone
Higher than my side
High above my life
I will trust in you alone

Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you
Who you love, I'll love
How you serve I'll serve
If this life I lose, I will follow you
I will follow you

Light unto the world
Light unto my life
I will live for you alone
You're the one I seek
Knowing I will find
All I need in you alone, in you alone

In you there's life everlasting
In you there's freedom for my soul
In you there joy, unending joy
and I will follow
It can be heard by clicking this YouTube link.
**

Aucun commentaire: