It's hard to believe that 2009 is nearly history. Even harder to fathom is that 10 years ago many of us were worried aboy Y2K and its potential danger to civilization as we knew it then. Obviously, what has taken place the last 10 years has not been as cataclysmic as what some had projected.
Speaking of technology, our 1989 Toyota Corolla with nearly 220,000 kms on the odometer is in the Toyota dealership. Since Saturday, we haven't gotten the car to be able to start. Fortunately, I purchased a clause with my auto insurance for mechanical problems like this. After calling the insurance company to get a tow truck to come, I waiting downstairs. It may be a problem with the starter or the cylanoide, whatever that is.
Hopefully the solution is simple and not too expensive. With an old car, we want to put in as little into it expense wise as possible. I even wonder if we should get rid of the car if the repair cost is too high?
My inlaws flew back to the U.S. today. It was a good overall visit during their 2 weeks.
I need to spend some time in the next couple of days reflecting on 2010 and what God's plans are for me & my family.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire