jeudi 25 octobre 2007

Always Enough

A couple of my modern day heroes of the faith are Rolland and Heidi Baker. I got to hear them this past March and photograph them at a couple different events in Paris.

I'm currently reading their book Always Enough: God's Miraculous Provision Among the Poorest Children on Earth (Grand Rapids: Baker, 2003). They have miraculously seen God provide hundreds of different times in different ways as they have taken in thousands of homeless children in Mozambique, one of the world's poorest countries.

I also got to read more of Bill Hybels' Just Walk Across the Room today while baby sitting Dawn when my wife was taking Joy to the hospital for a follow up exam. In what I read today, Hybels shows how God is enough to handle whatever different situations and conversations that develop.

As we work with a tight budget and a low financial support, it's good to see how powerful He. He is always enough

Aucun commentaire: