Today my elder daughter turns 5. She was born at 1:30 a.m. and I remember driving to the maternity ward late at night 5 years ago. On Sunday we'll have a birthday party for her and some of her friends with an under the sea theme and some decorations from "The Little Mermaid."
Yesterday my wife was at the same maternity for her 3rd trimester ultrasound. Apparently everything is looking good with daughter #3. As her 3 siblings have stretched out the womb, she has more room and will probably be the biggest of our 4 babies. I think she'll need to be bigger and stronger in order to handle the enthusiasm of her siblings after she arrives.
This week we've had our record number of contacts with visitors passing through. We had Bill & a work colleague from Michigan last Saturday, Trisha from Georgia on Monday, and Peter from New Jersey and the NY Philharmonic Orchestra on Wednesday. This weekend we expect to see Mark & Ellen, Dave & Jennifer, and Jason, all from New Jersey.
I'm working madly to renovate our web site. We've had it going for 7 years, as I worked hard back then to have it up and running for the birth of our first child. But I haven't done much with it in 2008 and it badly needs renovation. I'm getting happier with how it will look and communicate.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire