Last Thursday my older 2 kids had their last day of school for 2007-8 school year. They will start up again on September 2.
On Friday we had one of our son's classmates over for lunch and the afternoon. She left for Tunisia for the rest of the summer today. She and my son interact like a boyfriend and girlfriend, without all the mushiness, so it's cute watching them together. It felt a little strange starting to think about what kind of husbands or wives would probably be good for my kids with their individual personalities and quirks. Our son probably needs someone who is tough enough to handle his ups and downs, as well as someone who can do physical activities with him like roller skating and whatever else he picks up. I can understand why parents pray for their kids to find the right life partner.
One of our goals this summer is to try to get together with some of our friends in the Paris area whom we haven't seen in awhile. I can already see us getting frustrated by the end of the summer about everyone whom we didn't see, rather than being thankful for the people that we got to see. But with a pregnant wife and 3 young kids, we can only do so much.
We started getting baby clothes organized yesterday for the arrival of #4. Even though this isn't scheduled for November, we need to be ready earlier, just in case.
I think I hear one of the kids fussing, so I need to close for now.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire