Tonight I was privileged to attend the 27th birthday party of David. I've known David since he attended some Mission Radicale rallies & conferences 2001-2005. I've enjoyed his joyful presence, as well as his skill at video filming & production. He's also been very welcoming of different groups of Americans who have attended Mission Radicale, as well as Passion Paris of June 3.
David is trying to raise funds to do a leadership course at Hillsong Church of Sydney, Australia. He already did a Discipleship Training School (DTS) of YWAM in Australia. I think he'll do well there and look forward to seeing what God has for him in the future.
It was rewarding for me to see the fruit in his life and realize that I've played a part of it through involvement at Mission Radicale. There was also a 23 year old young man named Michael whom I worked with at MR in the past. I met his 23 year old Canadian wife Kate tonight.
These are the kinds of people in the next generation below mine in whom I have so much hope for the future. They are like my spiritual nieces & nephews. I want to see them succeed & want to encourage them to launch out in faith.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire