I've sensed God's favor on this section of the trip since I arrived in Wheaton on Tuesday. The time here was gone swimmingly well, with many scheduled & unscheduled meetings with friends, students & professors from Wheaton College.
Before coming, about the only sure meeting was with the Dean of the Conservatory. But doors opened up for me to share about our work in a French literature class, meet with 3 Art Dept profs, speak with 2 students interested in doing projects in Paris. Tonight I got to attend a Kings Singers concert for free, then have a browning at the Stupe.
I visited my former professor & former boss this morning. He's now at a seniors home, as he's had some health challenges. It was good to hear his perspective on some things. Regarding change, he said to "Move into something," rather than to "leave something."
Will now close & go to bed.
2 commentaires:
Al, who did you visit in the seniors home?
I wish I also had had the time to meet with Dr. Payne. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire