While waiting for a busy today, I realized that since last Saturday, either our whole family or at least 1 of our kids has been invited to a party (summer birthday celebrated early or actual birthday, end of the school year, or going away) on 5 of the last 8 days. Today my older daughter was invited to one party that I tried in vain to take her & my younger daughter to, while our son was invited to a favorite classmate's birthday.
I was at le Pavé d'Orsay helping at 2 concerts by Philip Thomas, Sandrine & Anthony revolving around music by George Brassens. They are some nice people..
I was as sick as a dog Wednsday, so my schedule got out of wack. Thankfully my kind of sickness usually as a duration of just one day. I have alot more patience with my wife now.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire